Thursday, May 14, 2009

One of the most enjoyable aspects of what I do, is having the opportunity to meet with potential new business owners from all walks of life to discuss their new business venture - it is really encouraging to see more and more people entering the SME market to follow their dream to create something special.The type and size of the new business opportunities that one sees are diverse, spanning a wide range of industry sectors.

The reason I meet with them is because most of them need to raise finance or possibly to secure an investor but are not sure how to go about it. I thought that this blogsite would be the right forum to share my experiences with prospective SME owners (no names mentioned of course) & how we tried to assist them in this regard.

Every week I will post an experience I have had in the previous week - what the proposed new venture entailed, what they had done so far, what they still needed etc. In addition, I will include any success stories & learning experiences that the SME owner has encountered.

No comments:

Post a Comment